Every organization faces a challenge in finance management. The solution to this conundrum is SmartERP’s Finance Analytics. It has been developed in accordance with the requirements and specifications of the present-day scenarios. It emphasizes on critical and decisive modules from Finance which can be analyzed to take important decisions from organization’s perspective. It will create insights for a precise analysis on fund transactions made in reference with the organization.
- Accounts Payables
- Improve overall corporate profitability by avoiding excess expenditure, and altering payables processes to reduce the risk that any flaws found can recur in the future
- Analyze accounts payable turnover ratio, discounts taken, late payment fees, payable turnover, duplicate payments, and more
- Increase your net profit and strengthen your liquidity position through Accounts Payables analysis (Working Capital)
- Accounts Receivables
- Analyze accounts receivables turnover ratio, individual credit terms, distance from billing date, time bucket size, unapplied credits, and more
- Through the accounts receivable collection period get a general idea of the ability to collect accounts receivable; add an analysis of the aging report to determine exactly which invoices are causing collection problems, and then add trend analysis to see if these problems have been changing over time
- General Ledger
- Analyze cash flows and assets utilization, in generating revenue by tracking and monitoring performance across balance sheet, income, and margin & revenue measures
- General ledger reporting and analysis on key financial ratios & processes for finance professionals and executives
- Visibility into performance against budget; effective insights into general ledger; co-relate staffing costs and employee or supplier performance with increase revenue or customer satisfaction
- Analyze gross margin, net income / sales, profit margin, revenue percentage, and more
- Understand the break-up across customers, products, product segments, marketing channels, demographics, and more
- Up-to-date information on revenue, for effective analysis on current data with trend analysis from historical data
It covers different prospects of Finance that impact the overall growth of the firm.
- Assets Register
All the organizations are vulnerable to risks when they operate on Assets without proper asset information. Maintaining the accurate data of the physical assets, such as asset attributes, configuration, condition etc . is itself a big challenge now-a-days. And Rightly so, this module will procure and fulfill such requirements of an organization.
It covers details like Life (No. of Days ) for an Asset, Depreciation Rates etc.
- Customer Balance
It records the transaction details like Invoice Nos. and Balance Amount of all the customers for an organization. One can easily interpret and conclude from visualizations based on these measures (Count of Invoices and Sum of Balance Amount).
- Ledger Comparison
This module contrasts between the two Ledgers (Amount Invested and Amount as of Budget). This will help in drawing conclusions from Financial prospect on terms of expenditure on a detailed level. It captures the Amount as a measure which can be analyzed over different dimensions.
- Payables Aging
It holds the data like determining which suppliers are being paid on time, which are not, and how far their bills are behind the payment date. This analysis indicates which supplier(s) must be paid first in order to avoid any credit or supply problem. The reports from this section will provide the status of Unpaid Bills, Overdue Amount, Total Amount that have been owed by Vendors etc.
- Receivable Aging
This section records the data about customers paying on time, which are not, and how far they are behind the payment date. This analysis assists in estimating bad debts and in establishing credit guidelines. It records Amount in form of Due, Credit Balance, Last Pay Date etc.
- Spend Analysis
Every Organization spends or invests on different entities for which this module captures the data. This will eventually provide an overview of spends by the organization over a timeline.
This records the Financial Investment of the vendors with respect to Business Units, Bank, Acc No., Payment Method and Payment Amount.
This module captures the data that effect the revenue of the company directly or indirectly. It helps in point-to-point analysis which results favorable repercussions. The revenue holds a legitimate role in Finance Analytics as most of the decisions are undertaken based on its Analysis. It records the Revenue Amount which can be observed relating to different dimensions like Business Unit, Customers, Accounts etc.
- Project Analytics
- And more…