Every organization faces a challenge in finance management. The solution to this conundrum is SmartERP’s Smart Finance Analytics. Developed in accordance with the requirements and specifications of present-day scenarios, SmartERP’s Smart Finance Analytics emphasize critical and decisive finance modules that use analysis to help make important decisions within an organization.
- Accounts Payables
- Improve overall corporate profitability by avoiding excess expenditure and altering payables processes to reduce the risk that any flaws can recur in the future
- Analyze accounts payable turnover ratio, discounts taken, late payment fees, payable turnover, duplicate payments, and more
- Increase net profit and strengthen your organization’s liquidity position through accounts payable analysis (working capital)
- Accounts Receivables
- Analyze accounts receivables turnover ratio, individual credit terms, distance from billing date, time bucket size, unapplied credits, and more
- Get an idea of your organization’s ability to collect accounts receivable through the accounts receivable collection period; add an analysis of the aging report to determine exactly which invoices are causing collection problems, and then add trend analysis to see if these problems have been changing over time
- General Ledger
- Analyze cash flows and asset utilization
- Generate revenue by tracking and monitoring performance across balance sheet, income, and margin & revenue measures
- General ledger reporting/analysis on key financial ratios and processes for finance professionals and executives
- Visibility into performance against budget; effective insights into general ledger; co-relate staffing costs and employee or supplier performance with increase revenue or customer satisfaction
- Analyze gross margin, net income/sales, profit margin, revenue percentage, and more
- Understand the break-up across customers, products, product segments, marketing channels, demographics, and more
- Up-to-date information on revenue, for effective analysis on current data with trend analysis from historical data
SmartERP’s Smart Finance Analytics covers different aspects of finance that impact the overall growth of the firm.
- Assets Register
All organizations are vulnerable to risks when they operate on assets without proper asset information. Maintaining the accurate data of the physical assets, such as asset attributes, configuration, condition etc., is a big challenge in itself. Rightly so, this module will procure and fulfill such requirements of an organization.
Smart Finance Analytics covers details such as the life (or number of days) of an asset, depreciation rates, etc.
- Customer Balance
Smart Finance Analytics also records the transaction details like invoice numbers and balance amount of all customers of an organization. An organization can easily interpret and conclude from visualizations based on these measures (count of invoices and sum of balance amount).
- Ledger Comparison
This module of Smart Finance Analytics contrasts between the two ledgers (amount invested and amount as of budget). This will help organizations draw conclusions from financial prospect in terms of expenditure on a detailed level. The module captures the amount as a measure which can be analyzed over different dimensions.
- Payables Aging
Smart Finance Analytics holds data like determining which suppliers are being paid on time, which are not, and how far their bills are behind the payment date. This analysis indicates which supplier(s) must be paid first in order to avoid any credit or supply problem. The reports from this section will provide the status of unpaid Bills, overdue amount, total amount that have been owed by vendors, etc.
- Receivable Aging
This module records data about which customers are paying on time, which are not, and how far behind the payment date they are. This analysis assists in estimating bad debts and in establishing credit guidelines. It records amount in form of due, credit balance, last pay date, etc.
- Spend Analysis
This module captures data regarding the different entities an organization invests in, thus providing an overview of the organization’s spending habits over a timeline. The module records vendors’ financial investments with respect to business units, bank, account number, payment method and payment amount.
This module captures the data that effect the revenue of the company directly or indirectly. It helps in point-to-point analysis, which results in favorable repercussions. The revenue holds a legitimate role in finance analytics as most of the decisions undertaken are based on revenue analysis. It observes and records the revenue amount and relations to different dimensions like business unit, customers, accounts etc.
- Project Analytics
- And more…